What you can do to start saving today
People's Energy Cooperative helps members identify where they use energy and how it may be used more efficiently. Here are a handful of resources to get you started.
In 2022, President Joe Biden signed into law the Inflation Reduction Act (IRA). Among other things, this bill aims to invest in energy production and reduce carbon emissions in the United States.
Please note, information regarding the IRA is constantly being updated. We will share more information as it becomes available to us.
For more information, see this list of current resources:
- Energy Savings Hub | Department of Energy
- National Rural Electric Cooperative Association (NRECA) Inflation Reduction Act of 2022 Information
- IRS Fact Sheet regarding frequently asked questions about energy efficient home improvements and residential clean energy property credits
- National Resources Defense Council (NRDC) Consumer Guide to the Inflation Reduction Act
- Rewiring America: Go electric! Digital Guide
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.